As a part of the translation process, all ICanLocalize translators are required to review their translation after declaring a project as complete. In order to proceed the client should attach screenshots of the translated content in the project chat, so that the translator can review his or her own work.
However, a second opinion is always better than one.
Our review service allows clients to have another translator go over all translations and check them.
This process involves translator and reviewer. The reviewer proofreads the translation in context by checking screenshots, typos, adding stylistic suggestions and recommendations. Translator and reviewer work as a team to get top notch translation results.
- How to opt for your Software Localization jobs to be reviewed
- CMS Review and Issues
- How to opt for your Instant translation to be reviewed
- Finalizing Reviews
- How to Work with Issues
- How to opt for projects done in Translation Assistant to be reviewed
- Why do I need a reviewer? The importance of peer-review
- Review the Right Strings in Software Localization
- Issue Tracking for Software Localization Projects