Your project has been created, but it’s still not available to translators. Follow these steps:
- Review the project information summary, in the project’s box. It’s on the left side of Translation Assistant’s window.
- Click on Open to open the project in the editor. Then, enter any comments and requirements for the translators.
- For each sentence, you can:
- Enter a comment.
- Set required text (which the translator should keep as-is).
- Mark the sentence as ‘do not translate’ (like your copyright notice).
- Select images with text that needs translation.
- Click on Upload to store your project on the server.
- Follow the instructions to complete your project’s setup.